Update: The final arrangements for Sunday morning have been made, and I'm now confirmed to speak at
- St Christopher-on-the-Heights, 171 Delhi Ave, Toronto, 8 p.m. Friday
- Trinity Church, 24 Collier Street, Barrie, 8:45 a.m. Saturday
- Emmanuel, Richvale, 15 Mackay Dr, Richmond Hill, 2 p.m. Saturday
- St Chad, 1695 Dufferin, Toronto, 11 a.m. Sunday
- Church of the Ascension, 33 Overland Dr, Toronto, 7:30 p.m. Sunday
Oh, and I've set this notice to stick to the top of the blog till the weekend.
Anglican Essentials Toronto has invited me and several other members of the Zacchaeus Fellowship to give our testimonies about how by God's grace we have been led away from homosexual practice. The closing workshop on April 30 is "How parishes can minister to those with same-sex attraction."